Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

I have played on a main for OSRS gold

• 3 posts
    November 8, 2020 11:04 PM CST

But it feels amazing once you earn it. I have played on a main for OSRS gold a long time and thought I understood a whole lot about the sport but iron guy style forces you to look at new ways to do things. A lot of dead material is revitalized by iron men using it to get one thing or another.

Thats very interesting. It does seem like lots of the game is obsolete by new gear and things coming in. Definitely agree with original poster. RS3 has a lot of dead material that you may jump past on a non ironman just because it is not efficient. Ironman accounts can find a good deal of usage in things that those balances jump. It's an excellent mode for anybody who likes constantly setting new objectives and finding the best way to achieve them instead of sweating over money farming.

At this stage I think most osrs gamers are fine using rs3. They won't play it however they pretty much esteem it's distance and the people who play with it.

I believe that it's more likely to get review bombed by rs3 fans when Jagex inevitably comes out with a different upgrade that screws up the whole match in some manner.

RS3 is a very good game. Yes there are secrets you can use to open chests for worthless cosmetics and some XP, however in the long run as soon as you get into bossing you'll forget all about it.

Agreed. I love Buy Runescape gold.

Same came back after rebuilding my accounts on osrs and I'm having a terrific time playing. So much new things and everything is really convenient today.

Jagex don't discharge any helpful data on this, so it is hard to say. There definitely still are bots (always have been, always will be), but the number of robots is considerably lower than it's been in the past, also if you take under account the lower player count.