Forums » Introduce Yourself

doing well. I think its just kind of my

• June 2, 2017 6:45 PM CDT

The new-look Toronto Raptors wont have their new faces in the lineup Tuesday night when they welcome the San Antonio Spurs to the Air Canada Centre. Ben Hutton Canucks Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. "I honestly want to think Rudy, Quincy and Aaron for their time here," said Raptors General Manager Masai Ujiri. "I think those guys are super professional. It sounds cliche, but Rudy was a great person to work with. Phenomenal, talented player, but it just wasnt working." Gay was averaging 19.4 ppg and 7.4 rpg, but shooting only 39 percent from the field. Money was certainly a factor in the deal as well since Gay has a player option next season for over $19 million. The Raptors may not be done making moves as Kyle Lowrys name has been featured in trade reports. He becomes slightly more expendable now with Vasquez in town. "I never want to say theres nobody," said Ujiri. "I dont want to call out names. If somebody offers us Michael Jordan, am I going to say no? You never know whats going to come your way." The Raptors return home after a 1-2 trip out west. The lone victory came Sunday night when Toronto, which didnt have the three newest Kings in uniform, spoiled Kobe Bryants season debut. The Raptors beat the Lakers, 106-94. Amir Johnson was dominant with 32 points and 10 rebounds, while DeMar DeRozan scored 26 and Lowry finished with 23. Terrence Ross, who should see an increased role at small forward, managed 11 off the bench. The Spurs set out on a two-game trip as they will visit Milwaukee on Wednesday. Center Tiago Splitter didnt make the trip due to a left calf injury. Last time out for San Antonio, the Indiana Pacers came to Alamo City Saturday night and left with a 111-100 victory. The Spurs built an eight-point lead after the first quarter, but the Pacers dominated the middle two frames to the tune of a 67-30 scoring disparity. "In the second quarter, they started making some shots and we werent able to keep up. We went cold, they got that lead, and we couldnt recover," Spurs forward Tim Duncan said. Kawhi Leonard led the Spurs with 18 points, followed by 16 from Manu Ginobili. Tony Parker chipped in 13, Duncan and Patty Mills both scored 10 points. The Spurs have won five straight against the Raptors and three in a row in Toronto. Pavel Bure Canucks Jersey . The Tournament of Champions, which starts Friday, is his first event since a freak accident in Shanghai two months ago. Snedeker was on a Segway scooter during a corporate outing at Sheshan International when he took a tumble and injured his left knee. Christopher Tanev Canucks Jersey Authentic . These teams will see plenty of each other in the next few weeks as three of the Canucks next nine games are against the Wild (after today they meet February 9th in Minnesota and again February 16th at Rogers Arena).DENVER -- San Diego Padres right-hander Andrew Cashner was placed on the 15-day disabled list because of soreness in his pitching elbow. Manager Bud Black said before Saturday nights game against the Colorado Rockies that right-handed reliever Donn Roach would step into the rotation to fill Cashners spot on Sunday. "(Cashner) just informed me that he was sore, and as much as he hated to do it, it might be a time for him to take a step back to take two forward," Black said. "And I totally agreed that it was a prudent decision." The Padres also recalled right-handed pitcher Kevin Quackenbush from Triple-A El Paso to fill Cashners roster spot. Cashner last pitched on Tuesday at Cincinnati. He said he felt soreness in his elbow when he threw a side session on Thursday and spoke to Black about the issue on Friday after the team arrived in Denver for a three-game series. "Its one of the toughest decisions Ive had to make," Cashner said. "Ive been doing well. I think its just kind of my elbow has been a little sore and its gotten better annd then it kind of took a step back after Cincinnati. Luca Sbisa Canucks Jersey. "So, just from a recovery standpoint, I havent recovered as fast. I think its smarter right now to err on the side of caution. I think Ive just got some inflammation in there and hopefully I wont be on the DL longer than 15 days." The Padres return to San Diego on Sunday night and Cashner is scheduled to have an MRI and be examined by team doctors on Monday. Well aware of the recent rash of elbow ligament injuries in baseball, Cashner expressed some concern about the seriousness of his injury but remains optimistic that it nothing beyond some inflammation in the joint. "Its kind of crazy not to think about it because its definitely out there," Cashner said. "But I just think its kind of coincidence. Pitching in the big leagues has gotten tougher. Hitters are better. Guys are throwing harder. Its just a lot more stress youre putting on your arm, but Im not worried about my ligament at all. I dont think its that. But I go for an MRI on Monday and well know more then." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '